Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself... Well Re-Introduce Myself

Well I guess Aggie was right, I didn't blog after her class since I was no longer required to do it. But, I got to thinking that I never posted anything truly about myself in any of my previous posts.


I've finally graduated from Ohio Northern University after 4 years! I spent my time in Ada studying Public Relations and Sports Management. And most people have asked me, why not go to a big/more well known school for those fields... Before I gave a very generic answer and now I can give a much stronger answer. I chose ONU because the teachers don't just tell you they care about you, they actually show you that they care. Here's a perfect example: I went back for a week to spend some time with my boyfriend; while he was in class today, I spent some time with my Public Relations advisor. We talked about what avenues I should be thinking about jobs, how her son was doing, and general catch up type of things. I don't think I would've gotten that at a bigger school.


Outside of school, I'm just a girl from Indy (Indianapolis, In). I love the sports atmosphere and being able to jump the border to Chicago to catch the Cubbies every now and again during the summertime.  Also, take the time in Chicago and downtown Indy to spend some time at different festivals and concerts with friends or my family. When those activities subside when the fall comes around I'm usually in Ada cheering on my favorite Polar Bear, my boyfriend, at football games or yelling for the Colts on Sundays with my family. Otherwise, I'm curled up with my puppy and reading or catching up my favorite tv shows.

I think that's it for right now, but stay on the lookout for job updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment